Sunday, March 3, 2013

Social Network Applications for Samsung Galaxy Note


Being away from my family and friends in the Philippines and as blogger too, I have to make sure that I keep in touch with the important people I have to deal with.  And when we say keeping in touch, social networking sites always ring a bell.  Since my job requires me to be out sometimes, I have to make sure that I can still communicate.  It is really great that there’s a version for Samsung Galaxy Note of the three social networking sites I commonly use: Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.  It really functions well and is on-the-go.

Through Facebook, I can easily see what my family and friends are up to; share updates, photos and videos; get notified when friends like and comment on your posts; and text, chat and have group conversations.  This feature of Facebook allows me to communicate with whom I want anytime.  Meanwhile, through Twitter, I can see an organized stream of tweets that delivers the best content to me.  It also makes all the media, news, events, and information I need available.  And personally, I can express myself through tweets and photos.  It also gives me idea for the topics I’m going to write through watching rising trends and following significant people.  Pinterest, on the other hand, serves as a tool I use to find an inspiration and share it with others.  I also use it to collect things I love, organize and plan important projects, and more.

Social network applications for Samsung Galaxy Note is, indeed, of great help to people like me.  It helps me communicate with my family and other bloggers like me.  People think that it’s just for fun. But, honestly, it gives different kind of help more than anyone can imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment