Sunday, March 10, 2013

How ZigZag Board Helps Bloggers Like Me


As a blogger, I am required to meet with some people. They can be clients or co-bloggers whom I work with in a certain project.  I really can’t thank Samsung Galaxy Note enough for helping me carry out my responsibilities with less hassle.  There is this certain feature of Samsung Galaxy Note that is really beneficial to us whenever me and my co-bloggers or clients can’t meet personally.  This application is ZigZag BoardZigZag Board is a shared whiteboard application for Samsung Galaxy Note.  The application is optimized for the Samsung Galaxy Note.  So, it is also a good thing that the bloggers I work with here have also availed the same phone.  It has allowed us to do brainstorming, block diagrams, timelines, and process maps even if we are away from each other.  I can definitely see how my team is working in real time on the same screen.  With the application, we can work together visually and share ideas in corresponding time with only the Samsung Galaxy Note on hand.  I can even modify or edit my co-blogger’s work right away.  ZigZag Board optimized for Samsung Galaxy Note is really a very helpful application for bloggers like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment