Thursday, March 7, 2013

Importance of Photo Editing and Photo Sharing Apps to OFWs and bloggers


As a blogger, it is important to manipulate, use and post pictures.  It attracts readers to the blog site and it also generates comments and insights about the topic.  But, speaking as an Overseas Filipino Worker, it helps me share my own moments to my family and friends.  It allows me to ensure them that I am all fine.  I use several applications concerning the topic but I commonly used the following: Photo Editor, Photo Wonder, Instant collages and Instagram.

Photo Editor permits me to adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, and draw on my photos.  Moreover, Photo Editor offers a large variety of effects for the photos including gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, polaroid, black & white high contrast, sepia, and lots more.  After editing, I can eventually share the photos using e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter or any sharing method.  Photo Wonder functions just like how Photo Editor does.

Instant collage is a simple application wherein I combine and clip photos to create awesome photo collages to share with family, friends or colleague.  This also helps me organize the photos I have and grouped it by date or location.  Meanwhile, I use Instagram as a snap-and-share application.

It is really fun to manipulate photos. But, unknown to other people, it can be used to generate positive response in jobs like mine.  But, this is all in owe to Samsung Galaxy Note.  There’s no other device that can give such satisfaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment