Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Chikka Text Messenger on Samsung Galaxy Note


We all know that sending and receiving text messages can be problematic and costly when your destination is the Philippines.  Personally, I find it hard to communicate with my family, friends and colleagues through the usual way of mobile phones sometimes.  It’s either I do not have prepaid load or they find the rates of replying to me high.  Good thing, Chikka Text Messenger solves this dilemma by providing a communication hub via online servers.  That is why I installed Chikka Text Messenger on my Samsung Galaxy Phone.  It allows me send text messages to the Philippines for free and it also allows my family and friend to reply to me instantly for only PHP0.50/sms. 

The application loads quite quickly and the account setup is simple as well.  If you possess a Globe, Smart, or Sun mobile phone you may simply enter your phone number and password.  Eventhough there is a nominal fee for the phone responding to the messages, it is still very helpful because the fee is way much lower compared to the fee when replying using telecom sims.  Chikka Text Messenger has a look and feel similar to the messenger utility built into the OS with a few extra features and settings.  It has a clean layout and simple contrasting colors, making it easy to read.  I am really thankful to Chikka Text Messenger because I am able to have better communication with my friends, family and colleagues eversince I installed in on my Samsung Galaxy Note.


No comments:

Post a Comment