Monday, March 4, 2013

Review of the S Note as a Great Help to Bloggers


As I was browsing my Samsung Galaxy Note, I have come through S NoteS Note is a recommended note-taking application for Samsung Galaxy Note.  It makes it easier for me as a blogger to create interesting articles.  It supports the free flow of my thoughts that usually happens through writing.  This is possible because of the handwriting recognition attributes of S Note that turns everything I scribble into regular text.  It works really well with me and it can adapt my own style of taking down notes and writing.

As a blogger, I used to add photos and videos to my articles to emphasize more of what I wanted to impart.  When I am away from the laptop and I am just using my Samsung Galaxy Note, it is still possible to do so.  It is all in owe to S Note.  It supports photo and video inserts.  I used to complain how it use to meddle with my work because Samsung Galaxy Note’s screen is very sensitive to touches.  That’s until I discovered that it is possible to change the setting wherein S Note can only be sensitive to S Pen and just disregard contacts with my fingers.  S Note has truly made my blogging experience easier and worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment