Friday, March 15, 2013

How Skype and GoogleTalk Makes Communication Easier for OFWs and Bloggers


Google Talk and Skype for Samsung Galaxy Note is a great means of keeping in touch with user’s family and loved ones.  It is really of big help to Overseas Filipino Workers and for bloggers like me.  It makes communicating with my family, clients and co-bloggers easier than ever.  It both has an easy interface and can be understood with no trouble by former and new users.   The voice and video calling services of both application offer ease of communication for me.  I love both applications because it supports multi-tasking.  Credits to its features that offer text messaging, message exchange, voice chat, video chat and email reply through chat.  Google Talk really makes my work and family communications by all means easier.  It really helps me because I can contact not only Samsung Galaxy Note users but also personal computers, making it even more possible for a great communication with my family.  What’s more enjoying is that I can send pictures, videos and files to my family and vice versa.   It makes me feel like I am still with them enjoying every moment.  It is as if I am really with them.  Skype is really the perfect way for Overseas Filipino Workers and bloggers like me to connect with our loved ones and other various individuals, may it be through the application itself or through mobile or phone calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment