Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Record Important Calls and Send Voice Messages through Samsung Galaxy Note


As an Overseas Filipino Worker and as a blogger too, there are important calls I have to make and receive and instructions and messages I have to send.  There are conversations that are so important and I should not forget.  Also, there are instructions and messages I have to say and yet I can’t because I am too busy to do so.  Good thing there are applications for my Samsung Galaxy Note that I can use to make the former tasks possible.  I use two applications of the said function.  First is Call Recorder and the second is Voice Recorder.

Call recorder obviously enables me to record phone calls. This helps me review the conversations I have with important people I deal with.  As a blogger, it enables me to review recent tasks and assignments that I should do, particularly those from the client.  And, as an Overseas Filipino Worker, it enables me to hear sweet nothings from my family and friends again.

Voice recorder allows me to send instructions and messages to whomever I want.  I use this application to particularly send instructions to other bloggers I work with in a certain project.  It lessens the time I consume because I no longer need to type the instructions and I can record the messages or instructions while doing something like my work at the same time.  Voice recorder is a really great recording application for Samsung Galaxy Note because it permits sending a data as attached file via Gmail.  It also has timer recording to keep track of the used time.  It’s easy to locate recorder audio because you can just search by title and date.  You can also set the recordings as ring tones.

These applications are really a great help to OFWs and bloggers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment