Thursday, February 28, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note Applications that are Useful for Bloggers


Samsung Galaxy Note makes work easier for bloggers like me.  Thanks to the Note applications intended for such career.  To name a few, there are Pages Manager, Polaris Office, Dictionary, Dropbox, E-mail and Gmail.  These are the applications available in my Samsung Galaxy Note that I usually use.

Pages Manager helps me connect with my audiences from multiple pages I handle, in relation to my blogs and projects.  It also helps me post new updates and photos and respond to comments easily, view and reply to private messages sent to my pages, get notifications about new activity on it and view latest insights about my page.  The insights and comments I receive on the Facebook page I handle helps me generate new ideas for my next article.

In creating and editing articles, I use PolarisOffice.  It functions hust like how Microsoft Office documents functions in personal computers.  Through it, I can view Microsoft Office documents as the original one, edit, and save them.  I can open and edit documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF remarkably with only several tabs.  I also use Dictionary whenever I feel like I’m at a lost for words.

When I am done with the articles or in the process of doing so, I sometime send it to bloggers I work with in some projects.  I also need to communicate with them.  In doing it, I use Dropbox, E-mail or Gmail.  Dropbox helps a lot because I can always have my documents with me.  With it, I can also share documents with my contacts, save email attachments straight to it and easily edit docs in it.  I also use E-mail and Gmail which is really intuitive, efficient, and useful.  Plus, I can also read and respond to conversations online or offline and search and find any email.  Samsung Galaxy Note really is a heaven’s gift for bloggers like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment